Landscape Water Conservation Resources
In 2009 the California State Senate passed the Water Conservation Act mandating a 20% per capita reduction in urban water use by December 31, 2020. We hope that these resources will aid professionals in reaching this goal.
Presentations & Publications
- Water Runoff Management by Darren Haver and Loren Oki
- UC Davis Arboretum All-Stars by Ellen Zagory, UC Davis Arborteum and Public Gardens
- Managing Turfgrasses During Drought (ANR Publication 8395)
- Landscape Water Conservation Resources Map: This resource contains regionally appropriate information that can be disseminated to clients and homeowners.
- Estimating the Irrigation Water Needs of Landscape Plants (WUCOLS IV)
- CLCA Water Management Certification Program
- The Irrigation Association Certifications and Education
- River Friendly Landscaping Guidelines
- Save Our H2O